Your Local Eye Care Professionals
Tutt Street Optometry has long been Kelowna’s destination for reliable, professional eye care. Whether you’ve been with us since the start or you’re booking your first visit, you can expect friendly service every time.
Our patients know us for our warmth, professionalism, and genuine desire to be a positive force within our community. During eye exams or while helping you pick out your new favourite glasses, we put our patients’ needs first.
Dry Eye Therapy
The itchy, burning sensation of dry eyes isn’t only about daily discomfort, dry eye disease can lead to serious eye complications and leave your eyes vulnerable to infection. We have several therapeutic options that can provide relief from dry eye symptoms:
- An iLux procedure that can provide significant relief from dry eye symptoms in a single 8 to 12-minute treatment
- Medicated eye drops to increase natural tear production
- Tear duct plugs to prevent premature evaporation of tears
Come See Us
Visit Us in Pandosy Village District
We’re located in Kelowna’s Pandosy Village District, across from Raymer Elementary School.
- #3-2918 Tutt St.
- Kelowna, BC V1Y 8Z5
- Phone: 250-762-3309
- Email: [email protected]
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed